Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.rhythm-junction.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information You Give Us
When you visit rhythm-junction.com, we will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. However, in order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide personally identifiable information. For example, this could be in connection with:
- Requests from you which require our direct response
- Subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as email newsletters third-party service providers, which may include, for example, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, DanceCamps or Genoo.
- Contest registration
- Purchases of merchandise
- Gathering your comments and feedback
- Content submissions and suggestions
- Participation in surveys
- Event registration
Except as discussed above, personally-identifying information collected by RJ is not provided to outside parties.
- RJ also may disclose personal information if it believes that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process, (b) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of RJ services, or (c) protect the personal safety or property of users of RJ Services, the public, or RJ and its employees.
- If you register for marketing emails, we may send you email relating to products or services. This includes order confirmations, notices of credit card processing problems, other transactional emails, and notifications about major changes to our Services. If you have registered for RJ-sponsored events or classes, you may receive email specific to your participation in those activities. You may opt-out of such notices at any time by sending an email to info@Rhythm-junction.com.
- We offer
a monthly email newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you may opt-out by following the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some of the Services.
RJ uses Google Analytics, Google Universal Analytics, and our web servers to gather information about the users of our Services. Our web servers and analytics tools will create log files which contain some or all of the following information:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the computer accessing our Services
- The date, time, location, and length of each visit from each IP Address
- Certain technical information such as
- The path
takenthrough our web site and actions taken throughout a session
- Clicks to links on our Services that lead to other sites
- A record of files downloaded and/or the amount of time spent viewing any video or audio files
- Any errors encountered
- Other metrics provided by services such as: Google Analytics and Google Universal Analytics
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
RJ makes every effort to ensure that credit card transactions that occur on its Services are secure. RJ has in place what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Credit card information provided on the Services is protected against unauthorized use by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). RJ uses Paypal and Square to process Cred Card transactions. You should, however, keep in mind that no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Because most e-mail is not encrypted, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Services operated by RJ may contain links to other sites. RJ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
Services operated by RJ may include comment sections, ratings, chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or other interactive elements and public areas where users can post information. Please remember that any information or content that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information, including credit card or other payment information, in these areas. RJ is not responsible or liable for any personally identifiable or any other information or content presented in such areas by users or for other user’s actions with respect to that information.
RJ complies with all laws and regulations as applicable to the Services.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please send an email to info@Rhythmjunction.com or send mail to Customer Services, Rhythm Junction LLC, 1096 Kilburn St., St. Paul, MN 55103.